LF: Re: RJ45

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RJ45
From: "Stewart Nelson" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 12:15:53 -0700
Delivery-date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 20:15:39 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal,

Since RJ45 is commonly used for Ethernet, you should be able to
find the F/F adapter at most shops that sell or install computer
network equipement.  If not, try the guys who do business phone
systems.  However, a three-way socket block may be hard
to find, because common uses of RJ45 (Ethernet, ISDN, T1/E1,
console cables) allow only point-to-point connections.

73.

Stewart KK7KA

----- Original Message ----- From: hamilton mal