Re: LF: Re: LORAN Rugby testing again

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: LORAN Rugby testing again
From: "John Rabson" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:04:57 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:05:45 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
If anybody has any estimates (or measurements) of the increase in signal
strength to be expected in the following areas they would be of considerable
interest to the cave radio fraternity: South Wales, Derbyshire (Peak District),
the far west and north west of Yorkshire (the area where they sometimes have
Lancashire postcodes!!).

John G3PAI
Cave Radio & Electronics Group