LF: TM5AST

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: TM5AST
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 22:17:00 +0100
Delivery-date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 22:25:16 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Michel, LF Group,

Have just completed a QRSS3 QSO with TM5AST - one of the strongest signals I have heard from outside the UK (see attachment), including those using commercial antennas, and stronger than many local signals, so I guess the kite must have reached a good altitude! I will have a figure for the field strength once I have re-calibrated my RX tomorrow.

I see they are still calling CQ now (2113 utc).

Congratulations and good luck with the rest of the operation to everyone involved ,

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU

JPEG image

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.