LF: Fw: Re: Modification of the blower circuit and VFO drive for the ROP

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Fw: Re: Modification of the blower circuit and VFO drive for the ROPEX LF TRANSMITTER
From: "PA0WFO" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 23:29:55 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 18 May 2005 22:30:33 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Mal and the LF group ,
The problem is known Mal  (caused by the protection circuit which measures the current to the antenna terminal ) but as the total resistance in my antenna system is 65 Ohms I can connect my loading coil in series with the antenna and still have a good match . The RX is protected against statics by the two antiparalel type 1N4007 diodes fitted over the RX terminals in the Ropex . Tnx for your reaction  hope to work you soon again with manual CW.
73,William PAØWFO