LF: Re: CFH on 122.5KHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: CFH on 122.5KHz
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 10:41:06 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 May 2005 10:42:13 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Scott, according to my lists we in europe have a DGPS pilot tone on
122.5kHz from Mainflingen which would swamp any attempted reception of that
CFH (or is it CFD) frequency. I think I have tried listening there in the
past when I was alerted to that frequency by a Tech who worked at Newport
Corner.
Cheers de Alan G3NYK