Re: LF: TA 12/13

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TA 12/13
From: Brian Rogerson <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 17:11:29 +0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 13 May 2005 18:13:07 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Wolf,

For what it is worth I used the 1KHz divided from the 5MHz out of the gps RX to
calibrate the sound card (used Speclab to do the calculation)and then checked
it using Wolf's own routine and tweeked it very slightly again. The RA6790 is all
phaselocked to the same 5MHz and has 1Hz resolution and I checked that it
was receiving on 137441 by putting up a signal, leakage through the change over
relays, from Andy's DDS VFO with same 5MHz ref., transmitter not powered, and
a trace of about the right magnitude appears spot on in the middle of the waterfall display. Very satisfying. I have the frequency tolerance set at 0.5Hz but no one
has appeared the last few days.  You said you wanted to encourage activity so I
sent out the challenge.

I'll download your latest version now.

73, Brian CT1DRP