Re: LF: TA MAY 7/8

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TA MAY 7/8
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 08:05:38 EDT
Delivery-date: Sun, 08 May 2005 13:06:20 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Jay and LF

Thanks for the report. No, didn't see any Eu signals last night locally either.

Friday night, I changed the URL for the image folder from http://members.aol.com/df6nm2 to http://hometown.aol.de/df6nm2 , which uses a different FTP authentification protocol and seems to have fixed the frequent blocked uploads. Somehow the AOL server contents are linked, as a read access to "hometown" also finds files at "members", but not vice versa. I had adjusted the image sources in http://members.aol.com/df6nm/Grabber.htm , which might temporarily not have worked in case this was cached. If you are using an automatic download tool like SeqDownload, you will have to tell it the new image URL.

73 and all the best

Markus, DF6NM

[email protected] wrote:

Nil...if anyone was transmitting.

DF6NM grabber images unavailable when I checked a few times last
night...page loaded...just no images. Seems to be working okay this
morning