Re: LF: TA May 03/04

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TA May 03/04
From: jannsen <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 20:25:46 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 May 2005 19:26:47 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Jay Rusgrove schrieb:
Nothing seen...but I don't believe anyone was transmitting...

Noticed CFH was quite strong on the DF6NM grabber around 0300Z and
static levels were fairly low here last night leading me to believe it
would have been a good TA night.

If anyone is interested in continuing TA activity during the upcoming
period please contact me directly and I'll advise in advance whether
Tstorm static levels look favorable or not.

Jay, W1VD

Hi Jay,

we could arrange it on this rerflector as well:
provided that the "good TA nights" will last, DJ8WX will be on the air this nite (135,9222.. , ORSS60, 1W ERP).
regards
Uwe/dj8wx/jo43sv