Re: LF: New to list

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: New to list
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:15:33 EDT
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:16:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi J.B.,

At the risk of appearing "fawning" but truly intending to give credit where it is due because these guys just don't "blow their own trumpets" welcome to this group and its "gurus" !

I also was once a "newbie" and found this group to be incredibly knowledgable, welcoming, friendly, helpful, never patronising and very encouraging always!

I am sure that, like me, you will find them individually and/or collectively, either in open forum or privately a great bunch who will educate and encourage you.

I cannot think of a better way of thanking them for revitalising some of my interests in this hobby than by recommending them to you and any other aspirants!

73 de Pat g4gvw