Re: LF: RE: WOLF user interface again..

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: WOLF user interface again..
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:07:36 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:09:29 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Gary,

Just set the "audio" center frequency if the RX tuning steps are too far. Referring to Stewart's documentation, you can also set the 'search range' manually :

> Depending on frequency accuracy, you may need to use the 't' option, e.g. -t 2.5 tells WOLF > to search +/- 2.5 Hz for the signal. Values from 0.01 to 10.0 are reasonable; the default is 1.0 Hz. > Larger values result in reduced sensitivity, and also require more memory.

There should be no difference between the console- and the GUI implementation. In fact, the GUI variant produces an internal command line when invoking the WOLF core algorithm.

In the next GUI version, there will be a frequency near the waterfall display indicating the carrier frequency.

Best regards,
Wolf(gang) DL4YHF .

Gary - G4WGT schrieb:

Hi Wolf & LF,

What is the frequency accuracy required for the WOLF decoder, my JRC NRD-345
will only do 5Hz steps.

Regards,

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp

Web : http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor