RE: LF: Re: XDW on "Alien space invader mode"

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Re: XDW on "Alien space invader mode"
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:50:07 -0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:50:32 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Its interesting to see how Argo places a fast swept signal into various "bins".

You would have thought that the carrier density (If Im allowed to use that word) spread time would produce a far more broken and diffuse pattern; in reality dependant on sweep speed it will cause Argo to brighten up various lines but still produce enough visualisation to improve detection overall(?) The faster the sweep rate the more lines between sweep limits..

Dependant on fade or noise at that instance my general impression is that it does -and certainly as you say Peter aid to detection - but I think worms, sine, triangular and other blimps are better that just straight lines!

I cant get my synth to sweep 0.4Hz over 120 secs or longer at the moment but Ill have a look at the DDS solution.

Laurence