Re: LF: Re: Graphic user interface for WOLF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Graphic user interface for WOLF
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:28:05 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:19:45 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alberto,

Thanks for the note - yes, that's what I thought i did, but in fact I only had the VCL statically linked. The last "late-night-build" already has *all* libraries linked statically, which made the file size grow from 450 to  about 650 kByte - not too much, indeed.

I have tested the latest version on an old Win98 machine on the QRL, which has never been "infected" with the Borland Compiler, and here (on this machine) the decoder crashes after the 3rd ouput line (in soundcard mode). On my home PC (with WinXP), it did not ..

To Markus: The soundcard routine in the 'alpha' version of the WOLF GUI doesn't look at the sampling rate specified in the config. I will replace it soon, so the program automatically uses a standard sampling rate which is closest to the specified value. Furthermore, the bit rate (now 10 bit/sec) can be made adjustable too.

Regards,
 Wolf DL4YHF

--- original Nachricht Ende ----