Re: LF: New to list

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: New to list
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:57:53 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:58:19 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I'm new to the LF list, having subscribed just a few weeks ago, and
I've just been "reading the mail" up until now.  I've noticed that the
bulk of the posts deal with reception reports and propagation.  Is it
permissable to ask a few technical questions about antennas, rigs,
etc.?  I'm currently building a big receiving loop based on Steve,
VE7SL's design and I hope to soon be able to see some of your signals.
73,  J.B. Weazle McCreath, VE3EAR - VE3WZL

Welcome to the reflector. Not only are questions permissible, they they are practically compulsory. We have already made the mistakes you are probably going to make, so put your proposals forward and group members will help you get the maximum fun for the minimum hassle.

73
Mike, G3XDV
http://lf.apersonalguide.co.uk