Re: LF: SP0PAPA on 137.7 ...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: SP0PAPA on 137.7 ...
From: Marek SQ5BPM <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:48:20 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dear all,

Little activity this weekend, I only made 3 QSOs using the special callsign SP0PAPA on Saturday. Due to obvious reasons, decision about using this special call has been taken in the last moment, a few hours before starting the 48h multi-band multi-QTH operation. One missed call I know is probably OH5UFO (?), I didn't copy his signal - there was a strong QRN during the day, although I saw some traces in on-line grabbers. Log for both operations (HF75PZK & SP0PAPA) is available at http://www.oppzk.poznan.pl/log/ . Thanks to organisers for allowing me to be active again on LF with a special callsign.

Saturday late evening it was raining in KO02PF and probably because of that antenna started to arc, so the LF operation has been cancelled. Even though there was no rain on Sunday, antenna is still arcing somewhere - a path for the arc has been created :-/ I suppose this is some tree's branch, in a spare time I will go to the roof to see what's going on.

If time permits, the next weekend I will be on-air as SN25ZCC. One station and so many callsigns HI. And I still didn't use my own call on LF ;)

73! Marek SQ5BPM
SP5ZCC Scouts Radio Club
WWYC#195