Re: LF: Some O copy this morning

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Some O copy this morning
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 17:58:59 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Bob and Teo,

well done again! It looks like there was an hour of continuous propagation between the two of you, between 18:10 and 19:12. Nothing on AQC's or DRP's dot frequency - Brian's dashes on 922.450 were slightly above the Argo range. Overlay image uploaded to
http://members.aol.com/df6nm2/Eu-zl2ca_10Apr05_overlay.jpg  (68kB)

Sri for the blurring around 20:00, I did some short TX tests on 137.7 at the time.

Last not least, "efkaristo poly" to the SXV crew, for QSYing down again and thus clearing our Eu transmit segment from sideband noise.

73 and good luck

Markus, DF6NM