LF: Re: EU Loran chain

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: EU Loran chain
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 21:53:02 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Tracey, he will find a lot of stuff about Eu Loran on the late G4CNN's web
site which is still flying
www.qsl.net/g4cnn
I also have a copy of a program written by Andy G4JNT that calculated the
lines in any given frequency interval...but only for Lessay...the nearest
and loudest with Andy. I think John had lists of all 4 site's line sidbands
in 136.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK