LF: Re:who was clg me/receiver part

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re:who was clg me/receiver part
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:42:48 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks for the help everyone.
I'm happy to see that my TX-signal is good; so I don't have to bother about
that anymore.

Well, I had quite high noiselevel that morning, so that might explain why I
couldn't hear
the stations calling me.
I was using the TX-antenna for reception, certainly not the best, but as
least it is something.

As receiver I have an AOR AR7030plus, which has good sensitivety and strong
signal handling.
I do realize that from reception point of view my station isn't that good,
and next project will
focus on that, especially the RX-antenna.
However, I'm quite busy with other things, so it might take some time before
I have
better 'ears'

Meanwhile I will be QRV from time to time.
The only permanent thing is the TX-antenna; all other stuff has to be build
up every time
I want to operate. (my car is my shack...)

CU on 136

Dick, PA4VHF