Re: LF: who was calling me this morning??

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: who was calling me this morning??
From: Ko Versteeg <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 14:24:37 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dick wrote:

Nice DC input of around 500Watt, and high antennacurrent over 1 amp.
Really operating at the limit of the protection circuit, hihi.

Unfortunatly (due to easter?) very poor activety.
I called CQ for over 1 hour without repons, except for one station.

Between 09.45 and 10.10utc I was called by an DL2H..... station.
I tried everything to get his suffix, but I just couldn't get it.
Who was this station?

On receiving using an AOR AR7030plus and DSP59+ @25Hz width.

Dick, pa4vhf
DL2HRE was calling and copied you well.