LF: Likely match to YU7AR transmission

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Likely match to YU7AR transmission
From: "Vernall" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 13:34:26 +1200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all,

With assistance from a graphical overlay analysis by Markus DF6NM, it seems my Argo capture is a good match to the "AR" QRSS60 beacon from Teo YU7AR. I'm still exchanging private email with Markus but he has probably gone to bed by now.

The distance between YU7AR and myself is approximately 17,800 km but I would like to get specific grid square or co-ordinate information from Teo before working out the actual distance.

I'll be receiving again tonight, and so will Andrew ZL2BBJ. I think that Mike ZL4OL could be "away for Easter" and missing the current spot of fun.

Tonight I will run one Argo session at 120 second dot length and another at 60 second dot length.

73, Bob ZL2CA