LF: RE: How to measure antenna current?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: How to measure antenna current?
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:10:04 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dick,

I use an LF Tuning Meter by Jim Moritz M0BMU, you can get the pdf article
from http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/LFtunemeter.pdf
or
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/g3ldo/LFtunemeter.pdf

I find it can be used in the shack or at the base of the antenna & the
results are the same, I find it a really useful LF antenna tuning aid.

Regards,

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp

Web : http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor