LF: Re: RE: Ech_lon

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Ech_lon
From: "Andy" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:03:50 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Based on reading several works of (pseudo) fiction by authors who claim to
have have 'talked to those in the know' and looking at some relevant web
sites...

That list of sensitive words almost certainly needs to be taken with a pinch
of salt.  Any software looking for terr0r_st activity will look for patterns
of words in an email and match against known addressees.  Those words may
well be on an initial sort list, but would immediately be ignored when
linked with the  rsgb_lf_group destination / source.  So we're almost
certainly not giving them a lot of extra work.  Pity, really.  I would have
liked to think all these amateur radio messages were contributing to the
UK/US tax burden and providing work for No SUch Agency and our equivalent

If you really want to wind up the spooks, you might try repeatedly sending
inane messages in a trivial code we all know GCjQ can crack - such as the
old
Enigma one or a crude substitution cipher.    Then send a whole batch of
messages to overseas using Papa Golf Papa  encrIpt_on.  They are certainly
alert to that piece of software - its a real threat to world democrazy.

Then wait for the black van to arrive outside your house, with an ill
concealed antenna and silvered windows to give it away...

Andy - not paranoid at all! - 'JNT