LF WEEKEND

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF WEEKEND
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:26:35 -0000
Cc: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Hi All
There was a lot of countries acty this past weekend  on 137 khz, all good strong signals both on CW and QRS3.
My best DX was UA6LV on CW 136.6 Khz - 2824 Km. My best so far has been RN6BN on CW at 2970 Km
also on CW worked PA0WFO, G3XIZ, DL2HRE, DK7SU, DM2BHG, ON7ZO.
On QRS3 worked RA3YO, HA6PC, SP5ZCC.
There were others active YU7AR and S57A all worked before.
I need more countries to become active for DXCC,  I am about one third of the way so far.
Thanks to all those making the effort on 137 Khz.
73 de Mal/G3KEV/IO94SH