LF: Re: Locators

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Locators
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 19:30:09 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID132Jcasd80231X31

Brian,
I don't know about a site, but there are programs in BASIC in various books - "AMATEUR RADIO SOFTWARE" by John Morris GM4ANB springs to mind (may still be available from RSGB) which covers the subject and has listings ready to type in.

Brian,
if you feel itch on your skin when hearing the word BASIC, I have a C routine that
does the Maidenhead -> LatLong conversion, which I have used in Spectran.
I am not the author of the code, I found it on Internet, but don't remember where.
But it works !

73  Alberto  I2PHD