LF: Re: Re: ... --- ...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: ... --- ...
From: "Scott Tilley" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 02:58:39 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Hey Alan

We got the bugs out...  Once I found the problem with the lack of sinc in
the 4013 divider stages things have been working as expected.  I thought
about the inductor coupling; however, based on my observations the combiner
is not doing anything negative to the signal train.  We still have >80% eff.

I would like to try this with toroids next and compact it down.  I'm also
dreaming up a bigger badder amp using this concept.  It seems real stable
and doesn't require running the system 'balls to the wall' to get some
serious power from 4 FET and a reasonable PSU voltage.

73 Scott