Re: LF: VE1ZZ

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VE1ZZ
From: Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 00:59:59 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Scott - at the time Jack did not have internet - I don't know if that has
changed.
   I'm guessing that it hasn't changed given the fact he mailed me a cassette
tape instead of e-mailing me with a .wav or mp3 file attached!
BTW the cassette had very good quality copy of my  10wpm cw.

73 Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ
FN42hi

> Have John contact VE7SL if your corresponding as Steve has lots of info on
> Canadian activity and could relay alot of info.
> > have John Google 'VE7SL' and he'll get all the low down on Canadian 2200m
> Acivity.  I guess until Joe gets back on Mitch is his best bet.

Scott - at the time Jack did not have internet - I don't know if that has
changed.

Mitch