LF: 135922, Feb 26

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 135922, Feb 26
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:35:24 EST
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Jay, Eduardo, Alex, Dexter, Juan, Teo and LF Group,

thank you very much for watching and reporting our beacon activities.

Teo's signal on 922.1 was actually amazingly strong here, peaking up to 20 µV/m. For a short time around 22:40, there seemed to be some activity on 922.05 as well.

Jay, your weak traces are well appreciated here. Though we can't call it a complete callsign, all the ingredients are there: gimme an M, F6N, D ;-) Very nice. What was the time of your screenshot?

Last night my antenna current with ~160 W of RF was about 2.3 A, no corona visible this time. With 10.4 m eff. height, this amounts to 0.19 W radiated power (0.34 W dipole-ERP), slightly less than the glowing optimum achieved three weeks ago (3.0 A , 0.58 W ERP).

Tonight I could come on again, if wind conditions allow - they forecasted 15 knots from NE, which unfortunately is the sector lacking a guy wire.

Greetings and good luck to all

Markus, DF6NM