Re: LF: Off Topic 807s in receivers (was Ft101zd)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Off Topic 807s in receivers (was Ft101zd)
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:49:28 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Going along with "off topic" I have a National HRO XM with a complete set
of Coils
it came from England and would date from 38/39. It is marked with the
number 16
painted on all the coil sets as well as the Receiver. My assumption was
it came from Lend Lease
and was set number 16 in a line up at a WW2 monitoring station
anyone on list have any info on these stations
reply off list is OK

Bob K3DJC

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:07:01 +0000 "John Rabson"