LF: HF75PZK again QRV on LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: HF75PZK again QRV on LF
From: "Marek Przybyszewski" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:18:55 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello everybody,

HF75PZK will be QRV today in the late afternoon / evening until ca. 2000z and then since 2300z onwards, until the last calling station. I just received information that there is an unexpected free time in the station schedule, so I decided to take it, although it is a little late to inform you about it.

By the way, rules for the PZK Jubilee Award have been amended. To apply for the award, it is now enough to conduct a single QSO on LF (or EME or via satellite) with HF75PZK instead of collecting points as it is on other bands/modes. So if you're interested in a 75-th anniversary Polish Amateur Radio Union award with a "137kHz" sticker, this is a good chance to try. Of course, those stations that already made a QSO can apply for the award as well. I hope the TX will work well, there is around 40cm of snow at the moment, I have to check what happened with insulators. As for the RX side - I am sorry if I am unable to copy some of you. In principle I can see around 3/4 stations that can be seen in the DF6NM grabber, mostly depending on the local QRM level. Of course, I will not make a QSO until this is evident that I can copy the station locally, even if I can copy it in some other grabber.

73! and see you on the air de Marek SQ5BPM

Szukasz niezawodnego komunikatora? ..a moze darmowych sms-ów?
Sprawdz: http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.kontakt.wp.pl&sid=323