RE: LF: XDW

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: XDW
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:20:04 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Mike - the beacon has been on "auto" for the past 7 days or so - when I got back from near the Mex border this evening Sunday 13th Feb the Tx is down 0.75dB from "max" - probably a shift of the wires in the trees or more likely as the temps are in the 70's here and when I tuned the loop last the temp was 10F! Ill tune it in daylight tomorrow. Lots of dead branches on the ground so it looks like its been windy since we left

Ill be posting some shots of this last LF reception trip to Texas on the home page sometime tmw - Misc pages showing the LF set up on beaches and outside Starbucks coffee houses in Houston..

Thanks for looking.

Laurence KL1X/5