LF: RE: Re: RTTY signal

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: RTTY signal
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:22:59 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alan & LF,

Its a strange one, I realise now that I have only been seeing this signal
since the LF vertical was damaged in the gales & I am now receiving on the
G3LNP loop which is untuned at the moment due to following Walter DI2AG on
440 KHz, maybe it is introducing a strong out of band signal (I can also
receive it weakly on the FT-747). I will try reconnecting the tuning cap &
tune it for 136 again & let you know.

Regards

Gary - G4WGT

Web: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor