RE: LF: XDW back on 7th Feb 2145Z

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: XDW back on 7th Feb 2145Z
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 15:54:02 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
having some issues with the DTR/CTS drivers hence running sort of QRSS 60 at the moment...

From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected], [email protected]
CC: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: XDW back on  7th Feb 2145Z
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 12:50:24 -0900

WD2XDW is back on 137,7753 and 137,7756 Khz DFCW 90, dash high, "XDW" with slow CW id at the beginning. I may switch off the CW ID if it gets too wide and causes interference.

1Kw and around 35A aerial current no changes in tuning since I left it about ten days ago... no new nesting critters in the ATU house either.

The freqs may not be exact but within a few points of a Hz for a while as the W@G sometimes locks 0.2Hz low for some reason..

Laurence KL1X/5 EM26AQ Bartlesville OK (just),