Re: LF: TA 5 Feb

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TA 5 Feb
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 13:06:58 EST
Sender: [email protected]
Hello World,

here come our signals ;-) I intend to join Teo again tonight on 135922.3/.4 DFCW, starting about 22:00. Anybody else?

Last night there was an unintended change of frequency, 1.16 Hz down since 00:57. It's a known problem that the AC97 sound driver sometimes changes the samplerate slightly when another application (in this case the AOL client) requests audio output. The workaround is stopping and restarting the DAC in SpecLab.

The screen grabber is running in "inverted LSB" now with 138500 zero beat; hence the alias image of DCF39 near the top of screen. This is to fix problems with audio harmonics when transmitting near the lower band edge.

73 and good luck to all

Markus, DF6NM

In einer eMail vom 05.02.2005 17:18:10 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt [email protected]:

Tanks for report, I transmit today also all night .

73  Teo  YU7AR ; Z38AR