Re: LF: Re: CFH

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: CFH
From: "Scott Tilley, VE7TIL" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 17:06:52 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Jay Here in the lower mainland BC where CKN is located the electrical grid is controlled via microwave links. Only some remote places such as some locations on Vancouver Is have older LF stuff for comms.

Scott

Quoting Jay Rusgrove <[email protected]>:

Has anyone ever checked with the power companies to see what, if
anything, they do to protect the power grid in the vicinity of CFH and
other LF transmitters?

Jay

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Tilley, VE7TIL" <[email protected]>