LF: Antw.: Longwave Receiver LE 11? (Intern)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Antw.: Longwave Receiver LE 11? (Intern)
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:47:52 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
It depends whether it is German steel valves like EF11, EBC11 etc or some other
rubbish, believe I saw something like it in Düsseldorf once, I reckon many
collectors are interested. But the problem with receivers like LwEa is that they
have too large scale, with 2cm for the 136kHz band, so the tuning is difficult and
really need an external VFO. Also the bandwidth for such receivers are usually not
good enough, KwEa and LwEa has 800Hz BW which once was regarded to be very narrow,
and even used as Q5'er, while today I use Digital signal processor for 100-200Hz
bandwidth - even with KwEa.

A selektiver Pegelmesser like Siemens D2006 with 80Hz selektivity is far
better, and tuning is very accurate.

73, Jan-Martin, LA8AK