LF: : Who calling me?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: : Who calling me?
From: "G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:58:02 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello, José.

Your signals today were "O" copy most of the time in IO91RM, but with long
slow QSB over many minutes. I'm only running 60W RF here with an estimated
ERP of not more than 10mW, so I am surprised you saw anything at all! I'm
going to have build a bigger TX...

If I see you again tomorrow, I'll try again with QRSS10 on 137,700.

Regards and 73,

Dave G3WCB IO91RM