Re: LF: weak sigs on 137715

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: weak sigs on 137715
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:02:08 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alex,

To verify your RX system, how about letting a slowly drifting oscillator (like an LC-osc) run over the entire "RX window" ? If everything is ok, a non-interrupted diagonal line should appear if the drift is slow enough. If there are gaps in the line, something is wrong with the audio processing, most likely loss of samples.

Besides this, in addition to Markus' post, if anyone is interested in the C / C++ variant of his Colour Direction Finder to make a linux or DOS port from it, just ask and I will send them to you via email. I gave up my Linux-programming ambitions some years ago when it began eating up all my spare time. But that was before the arrival of simple graphic user interfaces, maybe its easier these days to write a simple spectrum analyser - something like "Argo for Linux" ;-) .

Best regards,

Wolf  DL4YHF .

Alexander S. Yurkov schrieb:

Scale was 0.25 Hz/pixel. I do not know why there is no second freq...
Somthing wrong in FFT?

73 de RA9MB/Alex
http://www.qsl.net/ra9mb