LF: HF75PZK report

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: HF75PZK report
From: "Marek Przybyszewski" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 23:59:47 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all,

Thanks for all the contacts. List of stations worked: OK2BVG, DL2HRE, DF0WD (twice), OH5UFO, OK1DTN, G3XDV (QRSS10), IK5ZPV, M0BMU, DF6NM, PA0BWL. I think that I-SP and PA-SP are again first ever on 137kHz but I have to check the LF log of ZCC. My apologies go to DL3FDO, I had to go to a Sunday family dinner - I was not at the station when you called me... Conditions were much better today - G3XDV could have been done with QRSS3 today, yesterday no copy at all in the afternoon. Equipment here is still far from being perfect, especially the RX side. Add to that the 15kV power line jamming from time to time (wideband S9 noise from VLF to UHF) and two other HF rigs close to the LF equipment (40m and lower bands killing the receiver). Only Marconi antenna for reception, but the MV61 really does it's job very well, SM6BHZ & OK1DTN heard on Saturday without any problem, unfortunately no CW QSO so far. TX works well also, now GF62 is used as a signal source and this is rock solid stable. Of course, a bigger antenna could improve my signals. BTW thank you all on-line grabber owners, it is great to see your own signal far away.

I don't know whether there will be a big LF activity with HF75PZK during the WPX RTTY, it is hard to work the HF contest and LF at the same moment. I will take a look whether it would be possible to ask for a special permission to use this special call on LF until the end of March everyday, regardles of higher bands stations' schedule. In the end - nobody else is active from Poland on 137kHz so far. If this doesn't go, see you all under our usual call: SP5ZCC. The station has been rebuilt again and I hope to be more active from time to time.

73! Marek SQ5BPM WWYC#195
SP5ZCC Scouts Radio Club

DYKTAFONY CYFROWE, ODTWARZACZE MP3 - WYPRZEDAZ: http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.azo.wp.pl&sid=303