Re: LF: The Other Man's Shack -- looking for photographs for my monthly

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: The Other Man's Shack -- looking for photographs for my monthly columns
From: "John Rabson" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 09:31:30 +0000
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Geri,

The quarterly newsletter of Leiston Amateur Radio Club has had a series of articles on members' shacks. My shack featured in one issue - please would you get in touch with our newsletter editor, G4XVE at [email protected] to see if any of the photos would be suitable.
73
John G3PAI

PS Scatterpoint, published by the UK microwave group, has a feature called The
Other Man's Station.