LF: HF75PZK QRV on LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: HF75PZK QRV on LF
From: "Marek Przybyszewski" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:52:43 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all,

After a few hours I finally managed to make the whole station QRV on LF. A pity it wasn't earlier: I heard SM6BHZ (579) and saw DF0WD (M->O copy). At the moment I am running ca. 14A*37V=ca.520W input power. Heavy local QRM appeared at the moment (damn, the nearby 15kV line sparking again), but I hope to make some QSOs anyway. I will try to be on-air till 2359z on Sunday, but not all the time as we are working in BARTG RTTY Sprint as well and lower bands kill the MV61 receiver. The contest ends tomorrow at 1200z, after that I will try to be 100% time on LF.

73! Marek SQ5BPM
WWYC#195
SP5ZCC Scouts Radio Club

Rewolucja w rosyjskim balecie - Panstwowy Balet Meski z Sankt
Petersburga: mezczyzni jako zwiewne baleriny! Najlepsze fragmenty
Jeziora Labedziego, Karmen i innych dziel baletowych...
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Ftaniec.html&sid=301