Re: LF: SAQ just turned off ..

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: SAQ just turned off ..
From: Alex Deligiannis <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:38:06 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Wolf DL4YHF wrote:

As in the previous tests, the signal could be heard also between the key-down phases.

Hi Wolf,

Last summer I posted the following message...

--- In [email protected], Alex Deligiannis <sv8qg@o...> wrote:

Actually the Emission Designator for SAQ transmission was 52H0K1A an
unusual mode, but for us the term A1A or CW is synonymous to the Morse
code over the ether (our wireless world).

73's Alex

And this is the feedback from somebody that probably didn't heard the SAQ transmission...

The first A in A1A designates an emission with an Amplitude Modulated
carrier, where the modulation type is "double sideband".  The 1 in A1A
means there is single channle with no subcarrier (so the frequency
deviation of the "double sidebands" is zero).  The last A describes
the reception as being "by ear".

The K in 52H0K1A designates an emission of a pulse type where the
pulse is amplitude modulated.  The 1A in K1A is the same as in the A1A
case.
It seems that K1A describes CWK transmission just as well as A1A does.