LF: AW: Coil Winding, de VY1JA

To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AW: Coil Winding, de VY1JA
From: "( UM, 300b) v. Wedelstädt, Eberhard" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:07:57 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi,  please see http://www.jogis-roehrenbude.de/Spulenwickeln.htm

Eberhard

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: J. Allen [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2005 05:59
An: [email protected]
Betreff: LF: Coil Winding, de VY1JA

LF,

I have just spent three hours trying to find any practical information on the Web on how to wind a honeycomb coil at home. I can see pictures of the finshed coils but without some step by step photos of how it was done, the pix of the finished product does no good here.

There is no rush on this, because in the absence of information, I can use existing materials and make a less efficient single layer solenoid with one diameter conductor spacing, which will get me on the air for now.

Does anyone know where the honeycomb coil winding data can be found?

J.