LF: Re: Re:: Activity Sat 16 Jan (from Ed)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re:: Activity Sat 16 Jan (from Ed)
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:17:29 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Ed, An interesting comment on Mike's signal. With some Geomag. activity
at this time of year daytime signals can be enhanced. But the 1540z
signal-strength rise sounds like the time when the mid-point between you
went into shadow. The important thing is the ionosphere going into shadow 50
to 100km altitude but with the angle of the sun that sounds possible....I
have not checked it on Geoclock yet.
Well done Mike will be pleased.
Cheers de Alan G3NYK