Re: LF: CFH...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: CFH...
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 10:14:37 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus,

Well, don't think your test emissions were related with the disappearing of CFH... ;-) No seriously, I wore headphones at that moment and listened to the "full band" with 2.7 RX bandwidth. CFH was clearly audible with its MSK-type transmission, which suddenly turned into a carrier on one of the former "signal frequencies". But my hope that it would stay that way (for precise field strength measurements) didn't come true, because some minutes later the carrier disappeared too.

73,  Wolf DL4YHF .