LF: Re.CQ EU

To: RSGB <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re.CQ EU
From: Lawrence Mayhead G3AQC <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:03:45 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Joe,

Your signal came in strongly OOO at 23:00 but faded to T or less by NA.

However I was set up and sent you a report of M on 137,921.6 hoping that it would have recovered by the time I had finished. However there was some confusion since Peter was also calling you and although you came back the message was incomplete .I decided to go to bed !

Will try again but find late nights difficult. Hi.  73 Laurie.

Whatever you Wanadoo