Re: LF: PA0SE on 135922

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: PA0SE on 135922
From: Dick Rollema <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 12:44:35 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Markus,

I intended to run the transmitter the whole night but ended it after a couple of hours  because I noted some frequency instability that also shows in your screenshot.  I concluded this was caused by feedback from the aerial that runs close to the transmitter on its wooden board.
Today I put the TX on a large metal plate connected to earth and that seems to have cured the trouble. I will run another test after our holiday on Tenerife.
I will take your advice on spaces between dashes. Luckily ON7YD's fine QRS program allows all this to be done.

I want to thank you for your many reports on TA and other signals. You seem to live at an exceptional quiet location, judging by  your screenshots of very weak signals.

73, Dick, PA0SE