LF: Signal on 135922 ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Signal on 135922 ?
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 16:13:36 EST
Sender: [email protected]
Dear LF Group,

...working my way through 250 emails after a week away - this reflector has suddenly turned quite busy indeed :-) Apparently my unattended grabber has worked fine though with somewhat decreased sensitivity, caused by a broken filament that left a topload leg dangling. I have uploaded a couple of interesting TA sniplets on http://members.aol.com/df6nm2 .

Today I noted nice sigs from DI2AG, DJ8WX, DF0WD in various flavours, OK2BVG, YU7AR and DL2HRE, but spent most of the afternoon outdoors enjoying warm sunny weather. Now there is a westerly station active around 135922, see Argo30 taken at 20:30 - just curious who it might be.

Happy 2005 and good luck to all

Markus, DF6NM

JPEG image