Re: LF: Re: Pre-amps on LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Pre-amps on LF
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 08:20:40 EST
Sender: [email protected]
In a message dated 08/01/2005 13:06:07 GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
  "Uwe Wensauer" <[email protected]> schrieb:

Hi David, In order to improve the sensitivity for regular Amateur (Ja- Rig) a Pre- Amp is needed.I was looking at Your homepage and found such a Pre- Amplifier. Could You tell me, whats the Value for L1 and L2 is. I´m noch lucky in on order to pin down the TOKO Coil 707VXA016YKS ( is that a zero or a null ?)May be I can find similar Coils if I would know more parameters Many thanks Uwe, DK1KQ

Uwe.

As supplied by Toko, the variable Inductor measures  235uH. They require a small adjustment of the ferrite core to bring them onto 136kHz. You can probably calculate the final value from the resonating capacitor values used in the pre-amp.

Regards

David