Re: LF: Considerations about Jason and its new Turbo (?) mode...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Considerations about Jason and its new Turbo (?) mode...
From: "chastant" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 15:56:31 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
John I have a very strong Digital type signal at 136.95 and I think that is
what may be causing letter errors at times..tried a 50Hz cw mode on copy but
not a big difference..So guess that 137.7 freq seems not as good for me as
the 137.422 or 137.779 but all this could be just a limitation on the Turbo
fast mode at this time of day..
very nice though and Jays copy sure was nice..
de Lloyd
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>