LF: Re: VE7SL QSO

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: VE7SL QSO
From: "Steve McDonald" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 04:18:56 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Dave.

The crossband route seems to be the only option until we all get the band on this side of the pond. With the nearest VE's (other than VE7TIL) so far away, the pickings are pretty slim! It kind of reminds me of the old crossband work between the U.S. on 50MHz and the G's on 10m that I read about as a kid.

73 / Steve ....just kidding about the W.A.S.(!)

Web: "THE VE7SL RADIO NOTEBOOK" at   http://www.imagenisp.ca/jsm
[L.F. Loops] [Tuna Tin DX] [H.F. Maritime DX] [Crystal Radio DXing]
[2200m Band] [NDB DX] [Boatanchors]

Well done Steve.   Really good  to see some QSOs going in the log.

Good luck with the other 49 (!)

73

David   G0MRF