LF: Re: Re: WD2XGJ into Germany

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: WD2XGJ into Germany
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 22:43:24 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jim, that is reassuring as that is precisly what I saw on my capture. I
spotted the line on the 0200z capture screen and wondered what it was
initially but confirmed it with Warren, and Hartmut's plots. It Is strange
that the longer path was giving the better signal. This is common when the
conditions have not quite got back to normal and there seem to be lots of
multipath, favouring some routes and not others. ....and that is Warren's
"QRP" rig !!
Cheers de Alan G3NYK